Sustainable peace through ethical-human and sustained relationship-building values
Promoting dialogue on ethical-human values and a sustainable, decent and peaceful society in which we want to live
- Civil Society/Social Economy
- Fields of action:
- Non-formal education / Leisure education
- Adult education / Awareness raising
- Age of the target group:
- all age groups
- Gender of the target group:
- all genders
- Project owner:
- Humanis – Verein für einen offenen Dialog über menschliche Werte
- Responsible person:
- DI(FH) Klaus Ainedter
What is it about?
The project humanis was founded in early 2016 as an association. Humanis aims to promote the dialogue on ethical-human values in order to make people aware of how they can actively contribute to the development of a decent and peaceful society. This includes events such as lectures, discussions, seminars and workshops.