Social, sustainable inclusion of persons with disabilities in the working processes of horticultural farms – feasibility study
- Public Administration
- Fields of action:
- Work / Unemployment / Professional qualification
- Adult education / Awareness raising
- Age of the target group:
- above 60 years = seniors
- 26 - 60 years = adults
- 19 - 25 years = young adults
- Gender of the target group:
- all genders
- Project owner:
- Bundesministerium für Nachhaltigkeit und Tourismus (Bundesministerium für Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Umwelt und Wasserwirtschaft)
- Responsible person:
- Assoc. Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Elisabeth Quendler MSc.
What is it about?
Disabled Persons (DP) who are cared for and work in day care institutions are not able to participate in the public workforce. The aim is to provide sound scientific foundations and best practice examples for the socially sustainable establishment of cooperative work between social institutions with a day care structure and small and medium-sized horticultural companies.