TRIC – TRansferring social Innovation into Competencies
What skills are needed to turn a social innovation into a successful project? We have analysed this in detail and created effective training materials based on our findings.
In the course of the TRIC project, we looked for social innovation competences by analysing proven and successful social initiatives.
Proposal: Erasmus + Small Scale Program
Project: TRIC – TRansferring social Innovation into Competencies
Implementation period: 01/02/2023–31/01/2024.
- Strengthening social innovation competencies among adults with non-formal education methods.
- Supporting the transferability of effective social innovation methods by transforming projects into training materials.
- Identifying the competences inherent in social innovations that can be adapted for the labor market and teaching them to adults.
- 20 adult students develop their social innovation competencies
- 2 training packages pilot tested by 10-10 adult learners.
- Research and methodology on how to transfer social innovation into educational materials, and on transforming case study methodologies into key competences of the labour market.
- 5 training packages to specific social innovation methods and to labour market competencies are finalised and accessible online in 3 languages (EN&AT&HU).
The training packages:
Partner: Unruhe Privatsstiftung, Cromo Foundation
For more information please contact Tornóczi Zsófia.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or OeAD-GmbH. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.